Hexima is proud to release its “NailMail” quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 31 March 2022.
Achievements for the quarter include:
- Appointed Mr Philip Rose as Chief Commercial Officer and strengthened the manufacturing team with the appointment of Mr Om Srivastava as Vice President Tech Ops. Both roles are based in the US.
- Participated in the Edison Open House Global Healthcare 2022.
- Presented pezadeftide’s Mechanism of Action at AAD Conference in Boston, MA.
- Continued preparations for the initiation of the phase I Maximal Use clinical trial (MUsT HXP124-ONY-003) to be conducted in the US. This study is expected to start in mid 2022.
- Continued steady progress towards completion of the phase II study (HXP124-ONY-002) and announcement of results on schedule for Q2 2022.
The initiation of the Company’s first US clinical trial (HXP124-ONY-003) remains on track for mid 2022. In advance of that trial Hexima expects to file its IND Application with FDA in the second quarter of 2022. The Company’s overall timetable of development activities, remains on track, importantly including the release of its phase II clinical trial results in Q2 2022 and the subsequent initiation of phase III.
Read the full NailMail here → NailMail Q1 2022