Hexima is proud to release its “NailMail” quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 31 December 2021.
Achievements for the quarter include:
- Finishing the calendar year well capitalised with $14.3 million in cash at bank and R&D tax rebate receivable;
- Completing a successful $11 million placement and SPP at A$0.32 per share to fund preparations for phase III clinical trials. Funding was well supported by multiple new institutional investors and existing shareholders;
- Appointing Dr Nancy Sacco as Chief Development Officer to lead development efforts into our US phase III development program, and Mr Philip Rose as Chief Commercial Officer;
- Successfully completing cGMP manufacturing of pezadeftide, a key component of our IND to be filed with FDA;
- Enhancing the Scientific Advisory Board with the appointment of Dr Shari Lipner;
- Presenting at AusBiotech Invest, the preeminent opportunity for Australian biotech companies to present to a network of international partners and investors;
- Submitting a poster which was accepted for publication at American Academy of Dermatology, the poster will be presented at the AAD in Boston on 25 March 2022.
Hexima expects to file an IND with FDA in the first quarter of 2022. The initiation of our first US clinical trial under that IND remains on track for mid 2022, and the Company’s overall timetable of development activities including the release of its phase IIb data in Q2 2022 and the subsequent initiation of phase III remains on track.
Read the full NailMail here → NailMail Q4 2021