Hexima is proud to release its “NailMail” quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 30 September 2021.
Major achievements covered in this report include:
- Filing design patents covering important consumer-orientated elements of CompliancePak, Hexima’s novel secondary packaging system for pezadeftide;
- Completing patient enrolment in its phase IIb #clinicaltrial, which sets the timeline for the delivery of results, expected in Q2 2022;
- Presenting new clinical data from its phase I/IIa clinical trial at the annual meeting of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) in Denver, CO.;
- Receiving notice of grant for patents covering the therapeutic use of pezadeftide for onychomycosis in both Europe and China;
- Presenting at the ACCESS CHINA Biotech Forum and initiated a program of outreach to potential corporate partners in China; and
- Complementing the strength of its existing board with the appointment of Mr Jake Nunn.