Hexima Limited (ASX:HXL) is proud to release its “NailMail” quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 30 June 2021.
Major achievements covered in this report:
– Completing enrolment in phase IIb clinical trial for pezadeftide (formerly HXP124) as a treatment for onychomycosis;
– Receiving the INN designation for pezadeftide and establishing it as the first in a new class of antifungal molecules;
– Receiving the notice of grant of key patents covering the use of pezadeftide in both Europe and Mexico;
– Completing large-scale manufacture at a commercial-scale contract manufacturer in Europe; and
– Acceptance to present at the American Podiatric Medicine Association (APMA) annual meeting in Denver, Colorado.